Thank you for your interest in applying to Cindy’s Sizzlin’ Summer Night Market. Please complete and submit the signed Vendor Application and Policies and Regulations Form.
Cindy’s Sizzlin’ Summer Market
June 12th, July 10th & August 14th
Location: Cindy’s Parking Lot
585 Seacliff Drive, Kingsville
Friday June 12th 5pm-9pm
Friday July 10th 5pm-9pm
Friday August 14th 5pm-9pm
519-733-9425 (ext. 228)
Vendor Booth Size: 10’x10’ (excluding food trucks)
Vendor Registration Fee: $50 per event
Food Truck Registration Fee: $100 per event
*The fees are only due upon approval for the market.
Selection Criteria: No Direct Marketing Companies we ask for Vendors who create artisan products and are local will be given priority. We will also take into consideration quality, uniqueness, and variety of product. We are looking for vendors who make/produce their own food/drink product (ie. Fresh, grown, packaged, frozen, baked, canned, etc…), artisan vendors, and food trucks. Applications will be accessed on a first come, first served basis. A waitlist will be formed for qualified applicants. Participation is not guaranteed for vendors who have participated in any past Cindy’s markets. Please note that we will not be accepting vendors that sell alcoholic beverages. Vendors must have all the appropriate licensing, insurance, and health and safety documentation before being accepted.
Power: Cindy’s will not be supplying power or electrical devices. If power is required, this must be supplied at the expense of the vendor. Only food trucks will be allowed to use generators, if needed.
Tent/Table/Chairs: All of these must be supplied by the vendor. Please ensure your tent fits the booth size. For setting up your tent, please be aware that the booths will be set up on pavement, not grass.
Weather: This is an outdoor event and will operate rain or shine. In the event of highly unsafe weather conditions, the event may be cancelled at the discretion of Cindy’s. Cindy’s is not liable for any damage or loss of product due to weather conditions.
**DO NOT BRING ITEMS TO THE MARKET THAT YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US ABOUT**
**IF YOU ARE A CRAFT VENDOR, PLEASE DO NOT BRING BAKED GOODS OR OTHER VARIOUS FOODS TO SELL AS PER THE HEALTH BOARD. WE DO NOT WANT THIS EVENT TO BE CANCELLED OVER SELLING FOOD FROM UN-CERTIFIED KITCHENS*
Market Policies & Regulations
- The vendor must submit proof of insurance. Without adequate documentation, Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd cannot allow the vendor to participate in the market.
- All vendors must abide by local and provincial health and safety regulations. All vendors must abide by proper food handling regulations.
- Vendors must be at their booths at all times during the duration of the market (5pm to 9pm).
- Vendors are not to begin tearing down or removing product from their booths until after 9pm.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged property or product is not the responsibility of Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd. is free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred due to a vendor’s product, booth, or negligence.
- Vendors must carry with them a copy of their insurance at all times.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd will not be providing electricity. If needed, this must be supplied by the vendor at the vendor’s expense. Only food trucks will be allowed to bring power generators.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd will not be supplying tents for vendors. Vendors are expected to supply their own tents if they wish. Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd is not liable for loss of product or damage in the event of inclement weather.
- Vehicles may only be present in the market space during setup and take down. Otherwise they must be parked behind Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd on the West side of grounds.
- All vendors agree to follow the policies and regulations as laid out here at all times during the market. They agree to offer their full cooperation to Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd staff and will not disrupt the event with negligent, violent, or harassing behaviour. Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd reserves the right to remove vendors who do not follow these policies.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd reserves the right to to change or cancel the date(s) of the events at their discretion.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd reserves the right to cancel this contract and withhold booth space from a vendor if a vendor fails to supply proper documentation and insurance, make payment, or abide by the event policies and regulations.
- Cindy’s Greenhouses Ltd reserves the right to alter or change the booth space assigned to a vendor up to and including the date of the event.
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining the clean and sanitary presentation of their booths.